Review/Verdict: SkinnyMint

12:12

Sorry for the long hiatus. I haven't been exactly free to pen down any of my thoughts.

Anyway, an update about SkinnyMint:
I do not enjoy drinking it. I started disliking its taste and its scent. It became a burden to me. And sad to say, I only stuck to it for a week, then I stopped.
But, within that tryout week, I did not see any changes to my body at all. So, if I were to give my verdict according to that 'torturous' week, IT DID NOT WORK.

Just so you know,
- I have been fat since young
- I am overweight
- I am a UK 12-14 sized girl
- I didn't work out during that week, but it didn't give me the 'boost'/ not bloated feeling/change to my
  body = didn't work for me

What I have to say to the girls who still would like to give it a try:
Try if you want, but do NOT expect any changes/results like the other girls who've tried it. Different results varies from different individuals.

You Might Also Like

0 comments