Lavender Food Court

06:26

Yup, so for my 2nd post, why not blog about my favourite wanton mee located in the Lavender Food Court?

I'm pretty sure the first time I ever had this looking-not-so-yummy wanton mee was when I was 6/7. Its been at least 13 years?! Omg ok I feel old. -emotional cries- Yeah yeah, 20 not very old what, ok la its just me.

I know, lean looking char siew with no shine, looking unappetising. Wanton looking like a ball of.. idk. But TRUST ME, this wanton mee is a winner. The sauce is the ultimate champion. It definitely isn't the typical kinds like Pontian/Fei Fei. The sauce is what keeps you going back for more. Yeah it has a layer of oils, but I promise you, you'd love it. My mom drinks it as if it were soup lol. Savoury, yet fragrant.

Kok Kee Wanton Noodle
#01-06 Lavender Food Square, 380 Jalan Besar
Opened daily from 12pm to 2am
Closed every 3 weeks on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Tip: Be prepared for a queue! And, order the bigger portion. The smaller portion will not be enough!(well, at least for me it isn't lol)


Just next door to the Wanton Mee stall, you'll see Miow Sin Popiah and Carrot Cake. These 2 are like my compulsory side dishes whenever I go for Wanton Mee. I especially like the Popiah. Do give these a try too!


P.s. these pics were taken from my Instagram lol.

Ok ya, to my friends and/or family(if you guys are reading, that is), I know I know, I'm blogging again. And now doing what food reviews etc lol. Don't ask me why la k. Just got the feels lol. Ok bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments