ACYY Reviews: Noodle Cafe [NOT AN AD]

12:23

Hi guys! It's been so long since I've updated this space. Been so busy with school T_T SAVE MEEEE

Anyhoo, been going to Golden Mile after school w my friends, for boat noodles!

(Grabbed this off my instagram page, press to enlarge)

So basically, it was soooo good that we've already been there thrice in 2 weeks. I'd recommend their special soup, with pork(you can choose beef if you want), with kway teow/glass noodles, and the spice level for me... less spicy was adequate. (THE NORMAL SPICE LEVEL KILLED MY FRIEND AND I LOL)

I'd suggest for you to try less spicy, then if it were not spicy enough, just add using the condiments provided on the table. (For high level spice junkies - just go with what you think you can tahan - that goes without saying?? Haha.)

It's $1.90 for the small portion, and $5 for the big. Of course, for first timers, I'd suggest getting multiples of the small portion to try the different soups and levels of spiciness and noodles - it was what I did anyway. 

I'd rate this 4/5 stars. 

Noodle Cafe
Golden Mile Complex 
5001 Beach Road #B1-08
Singapore 554620
http://noodlecafe.com.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments