truth

10:24

I've never had a best friend in my whole life, I've only had close friends, whom all hold a place in my heart. But however close we are, there are still gaps and differences between us. There's not a person whom I can turn to, 100%, regardless of anything and everything (well, now I have a bf to turn to, but let's take him out of the picture for now). 

I truly wonder, is it really important to have someone whom you can trust wholeheartedly, someone whom will not judge you, someone whom will always have your back, someone whom you can talk about everything and anything you have to talk about. I feel the emptiness on days when I have so much to say, but nobody to turn to. There's not a single person whom I can talk to about EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. Sure feels like crap, but.. what can I do? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments